SPECIFYING JOIST AND DECK IS EASIER THAN EVER NUBIM® VULCRAFT/VERCO ADD-IN FOR REVIT® SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ONLY FROM VULCRAFT AND VERCO
Vulcraft/Verco Group’s NuBIM® Add-In for Revit® 2019 is Now Available!
The new version available exclusively from Vulcraft/Verco Group includes a number of upgrades to aid in joist and deck specification.
Features for 2017, 2018 & 2019!
*Can create individual or combined pdf's
*Automatic paper size selection
*Multiple sheet sizes in the same print
Automatic Load Application
*Stock Revit loads can be placed and automatically distributed on joists
*Load Diagrams are created automatically
- Joist Types Available: K, KCS, LH, DLH, CJ, Ecospan®, Joist Girder
- Special Profile Joists: Scissor, Archchord, Bowstring, Double Pitch, Multi Pitch, Single Pitch
- Special Profile joists now have more flexibility for end depths and mid-span depths
- Joist End Tagging allows you to automatically place joist end data on your drawings
- Joist Loading Specification has been improved
- Dynamic Load Diagrams can now be created
- Joist Load Tables can be placed on drawings like any other standard Revit schedule
- All joist families show Conceptual Web Layouts at fine detail level
- Joist seats automatically adjust based on the slope of the joist
- Vulcraft/Verco deck profiles, including the new Dovetail Deck, are also available through the NuBIM Add-In for complete specification of your Revit floor/roof system
All of these features combine to increase efficiency and improve accuracy when developing the model and creating the contract drawings on your projects.
At Nucor’s Vulcraft/Verco Group it is our goal to provide high quality products and service while keeping our costs low. With the NuBIM Add-In for Revit we can continue to deliver on this commitment and help our customers gain efficiencies and better accuracy within their joist and deck specification process.
Download the NuBIM Add-In for Revit Installation Guide Here
An Updated User Manual for the NuBIM Add-In for Revit is Available Here
For previous versions of the add-in, please select the version you require.
If you are not recieving the Add-In Download email, please check your spam folder.
If you would like to view the NuBIM® Vulcraft/Verco Add-In For Revit® EULA please click Here
For more information Related to BIM, Please Contact Us at email@example.com